We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to expend our HR team and play a key role in shaping our recruitment strategy. You will work closely with our hiring managers to help us accomplish our ambitious hiring goals by proactively identifying and engaging with new talents for our expertes team.
What You’ll Do?
- Work closely with hiring managers, become their trusted recruitment partner, provide guidance and help them build excellent teams.
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple sourcing channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents.
- Able to lead a requisition review and effectively gather intelligence on the role(s)
- Lead an end to end hiring process; proactively assemble and execute a strong sourcing plan, robust top of funnel pipeline and interview process for current and future role(s).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Behavioral Science or equivalent field - Must
- 1+ years of experience in technical sourcing - Must
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills- both Hebrew and English
- Strong work ethic and a sense of personal accountability
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- You have enough technical knowledge to carry a conversation about the latest technologies and can quickly discern when a candidate is a fit for a role.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, strong team player with a positive and can-do approach!